12/11/2023 - 12/12/2023
The Technology Conference offers up to sixteen hours of fast-paced presentations designed to make you more productive and efficient when using technology. K2 Enterprises’ nationally recognized speakers provide you with practical solutions to the real-world issues faced by accounting, financial, and other business professionals. You will receive helpful tips and advanced techniques, along with the tools and skills necessary to keep up with the ever-increasing pace of changes in technology.
- Upon completing this conference, participants should be able to:
- Determine how to utilize existing and future technologies to address the needs of your organization
- Describe trends in hardware and software to make more informed decisions for your business and your clients
- Develop and implement strategies for improving information security and collaboration
- Utilize the most powerful features of Microsoft Office and other productivity software
Designed For: Busy accounting and financial professionals who want to improve their personal and organizational productivity.
CPE Credits: 16 in various fields of study
Developer: K2 Enterprises
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of hardware, software, and technology trends.
Advance Preparation: None